EB-4: Special Immigrant Religious Workers

Jain law Group can help individuals wishing to apply for an EB-4 Visa. EB-4 Visas are a category of visas that may be issued to special religious workers to work for a U.S. Organization.

In order to qualify for an EB-4 Visa the foreign worker must:

  1. Be entering the United States to work full-time (i.e. a minimum of 35 hours/week) for a recognized United States non-profit religious organization.
  2. Be entering for work in a religious occupation or vocation either as a professional or nonprofessional.
  3. Have been a member of the religious organization or affiliation for a minimum of two years prior to applying for the EB-4 Visa.
  4. Have been working in the position for which is being applied for either in a foreign country or in the United States for a minimum of two years immediately preceding the filing of the petition for an EB-4 Visa.

Please contact us today at 949-379-7165 or e-mail us at info@jainlawgroup.com. We are here to help. Thank you for visiting Jain law Group