Call Today (949) 379-8483
Jain Law Group
Experienced California Immigration And Business Law Attorney

E-3 Visas

E-3 Visa: Certain Specialty Occupation Professionals From Australia

In order to obtain an E-3 visa, you must be an Australian citizen who is seeking to work in the USA in a specialty occupation. The applicant must have experience, a college degree and/or a certification directly related in the field of the specialty occupation. Generally, E3 visas pertain to individuals with a bachelor's degree or equivalent. This is usually the minimum requirement for E3 visas.

If a current E3 visa holder wishes to change employment, a new E-3 visa application as well as a new Labor Condition Application must be filed for the new employment. Additionally, there must not be more than 10 days of time between jobs.

Family Members Of E-3 Holder

Dependants and the spouse of an E3 visa holder are also entitled to receive an E3 visa. Children are not authorized to work but the spouse may obtain an employment authorization to work in the USA. Jain Law Group has the experience to seek an E3 visa for you and your family.

You can contact us online or call 949-379-8483. We serve clients in Irvine and throughout Orange County.

Ask Us About Your Case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy