Call Today (949) 379-8483
Jain Law Group
Experienced California Immigration And Business Law Attorney

Fiancé/Fiancée And Marriage Visas

Fiancé/Fiancée And Marriage Visas (K1 And K3 Visas):

Jain Law Group finds this area of immigration law one of the most enjoyable. Bringing families together deserves our utmost attention. Time is of the essence and as such we prefer to make sure that these matters are handled correctly. Incorrect paperwork only prolongs the time apart. We have substantial experience in obtaining marriage and fiancé/fiancée visas for our clients.

The fiancé/fiancée or married spouse is eligible to receive a K1 or K3 visa to enter the USA and then obtain a green card. The fiancé/fiancée or spouse will also be able to obtain USA citizenship when on the green card for a certain period of time.

Many of our clients are married and already in the USA without status to stay in the USA. It is possible to still petition for you to receive a green card without having to leave the country. If you are in this situation it is important to call the experienced attorneys at Jain Law Group so we can handle your immigration matter.

You can contact us online or call 949-379-8483. We serve clients in Irvine and throughout Orange County.

Ask Us About Your Case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy