Fiancé & Marriage Visas / Green Card by Marriage

Fiancé & Marriage Visas (K1 & K3 Visas):

Jain Law Firm finds this area of Immigration Law one of the most enjoyable. Bringing families together deserves our utmost attention. Time is of the essence and as such we prefer to make sure that these matters are handled correctly. Incorrect paperwork only prolongs the time apart. We have substantial experience in obtaining marriage and fiancé visas for our clients.

The fiancé or married spouse is eligible to receive a K1 or K3 visa to enter the USA and then obtain a Green Card. The fiancé or spouse will also be able to obtain USA citizenship when on the green card for a certain period of time.

Many of our Clients are married and already in the USA without status to stay in the USA. It is possible to still petition for you to receive a Green Card without having to leave the country. If you are in this situation it is important to call the experienced attorneys at Jain Law Firm so we can handle your immigration matter.

Green Card by Marriage or Family Relation

Jain Law Firm has helped many individuals obtain a Green Card through marriage or sponsorship from another family member. To obtain a Green Card one must have a petition a petition from the USA spouse or family member be filed and an adjustment of status is also filed. An adjustment of status filed with the USCIS (“United States Customs and Immigration Services”) is when you apply to change your current status (like B2 Visitor Visa) or no status to a Green Card holder.

Our firm is able to guide you through the complexities of this process. We will prepare and file all necessary forms with the appropriate support documentation in place to minimize the likelihood of being refused by the USCIS. Please note that adjustment of status to a Green Card is considered discretionary and the USCIS may, in their discretion deny an application. It is very important that the application be filed correctly with proper supporting documentation.

In certain circumstances a person who is in the USA and does not have status like an expired visa or no status may still be able to adjust their status to Green Card Holder. In this situation, it is very important to contact the experienced attorneys at Jain Law Firm so you can know all of your options when it comes to your immigration status.

Schedule A Consultation